Dilys Consulting is a provider of recruitment and staffing services to Healthcare and Seniors' Living organizations across Canada.
Qualifications & Requirements
As a Successful candidate, you have:
• Current registration and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Knowledge and experience in Geriatrics, Rehabilitation and/or Retirement sector.
• Must possess excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
• A commitment to creating and promoting a positive and supportive work environment
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook.
• All applicants must successfully pass a Vulnerable Sector Check
Role Overview, Expectations and Responsibilities
• Responsible for building meaningful relationships with residents and their family members, offering various program choices that promote health and wellness.
• Collaborate with other internal and external stakeholders in the planning, provision, and evaluation of services.
• Assessment of residents' needs, development of care plans, and determination of corresponding care fees and team member requirements.
• Be a strong contributor to the culture of the organisation, focusing on supporting the personalised needs of residents.
• Performing duties in accordance with the Standards of Nursing Practice, the College of Nurses of Ontario, the Retirement Home Regulatory Authority, and the Ontario Retirement Communities Association.
Compensation & What you can expect
What you can expect:
Our client is continually building a culture where all team members feel valued and motivated to do impactful work. The organisation offers:
• A competitive salary and vacation package
• Health & Dental benefits program
• End of the year bonus
• Continuous learning and growth opportunities