Dilys Consulting, a leading provider of recruitment and staffing services to Healthcare and Seniors Living organizations across Canada, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Care for a Long-Term Care and Assisted Living community in Kelowna, British Columbia.
As the Director of Care, you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership and direction to the nursing team, supporting self-directed nursing and clinical team members, and fostering excellent relationships with residents and their families. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting clinical programs and quality-of-life initiatives and continuously improving the quality-of-care services provided to residents.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Registered Nurse (RN) with the College of Nurses of British Columbia
· Experience leading and directing departments in a healthcare setting, preferably in LTC
· Good knowledge of relevant policies, procedures, legislation, and regulations applicable to the long-term care sector.
Role Overview, Expectations and Responsibilities
• Provide clinical leadership and direction to the nursing team.
• Support self-directed nursing and clinical team members
• Foster excellent relationships with residents and their families
• Support clinical programs and quality-of-life initiatives.
• Continuously improve the quality-of-care services provided to residents.
Compensation & What you can expect
• Competitive salary
• Health and dental benefits